June may be behind us, but there’s a whole lot of summer left. Looking for a way to have some fun this summer? Check out some of these summer events in Pittsburgh:
- GNC Live Well Liberty Mile: Pittsburgh’s famous one-mile timed street race is back on July 20. Can you beat your personal record?
- Pittsburgh Restaurant Week: From Aug. 13-19, we’ll once again be celebrating our favorite local restaurants in downtown Pittsburgh. Find out which restaurants will be featured this year here.
- Bloomfield Little Italy Days: In case you don’t eat enough during Restaurant Week, be sure to visit this giant festival for Italian food and Italian-style entertainment. The festival runs from Aug. 16-19.
- BikeFest: There’s no better way to get to know our city than on bike. Join this year’s BikeFest by signing up online.
- Pittsburgh Renaissance Festival: Running on Saturdays and Sundays (and Labor Day) from Aug. 18 to Sept. 23, the Renaissance Festival transports you back in time. Visit to enjoy live music, delicious food and drinks, and all the costumed shows you can see.
- Pittsburgh Irish Festival: Patrick’s Day isn’t the only time you can celebrate your Irish heritage. Head to the Pittsburgh Irish Festival from Sept. 7-9.
Now you’ve got your late summer/early autumn plans all squared away. But how do you get there? There’s no better option than a new vehicle from Wright Nissan!